SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Pirate McPirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Pirate McPirate

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:494587824

Discord Username: nuclear_attack_dog

What's your current playtime: https://imgur.com/a/7LxVe7J

Do you have a mic: yes i do

Your characters name: Jacob 'Zenith' Hamsworth

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no this is not my first application
this is my first application, as far as i remember and from what i checked, this was the only one https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/uk-idos-staff-application.23157/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: https://imgur.com/a/6H4cKCl
-RDM-killing a d class through a door (Expired)
-FailRP 2X-talking as SCP-999/2295 (Expired)
-FailRP-Body blocking as SCP-073 (Expired)
-ARDM-Missfiring at a d class as an Nu-7, and not having any way to prove my innocence (Expired)
-RDM-Shotgunning a D-class that came up from behind while existing a sweep (Expired)
-Minor Glitching-Fail breaching as 079 (Expired)
-FailRP-Combat cuffing someone by accident (Active)

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-8 Hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No i do not

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Roleplay Wise: after around a week or so of investigation, me and the rest of the internal affairs department, worked together and have investigated E-11, i am more then proud of this investigation as i was a very active part of it, and the over all experience was extremely nice

Scenarios Wise: there was an interrogation techniqe training with A-1 a few days ago, i was very proud of how i preformed in the training, and believe that it greatly changed my view on RP in the server

Why would you like to become a staff member: i would like to become a staff member in the server due to the many many great interactions, and many nice people that really gave CN a special place for me, and i would more then like to give back even a bit of what i feel like the server gave me.
to sum it up, i want to give back to the server, and help keep this server being the great server it is

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: i do really think that more staff ranks, sort of sub ranks, could really help the staff team.
allowing a more delicate allocation of each persons skills and strengths

Devg

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 24, 2024
Hello, after reading through this application I will unfortunately have to give a...
- Support

My reasoning-

- Can't see current playtime in your application
- No interactions with you i can think of

- Recent Minor Glitching warn
- Decent application

Feb 22, 2024
Hello, after reading through this application I will unfortunately have to give a...
- Support

My reasoning-

- Can't see current playtime in your application
- No interactions with you i can think of

- Recent Minor Glitching warn
- Decent application
ill get the v time in a bit, thanks for thefeedback

Neptune

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Application Denied

Hello @Pirate McPirate ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied due to the fact we believe you should spend some more time reintegrating yourself within the community. In addition to that you have recived a warning fairly recently which is not something we wish to have on the staff team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

- Resource Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.