SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Poisoned Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Poisoned Arrow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94083399

Discord Username: key_arrow

What's your current playtime: past month: 1723748148468.jpeg

Do you have a mic: yes i do

Your characters name: foundation: Arrow Josef civi:john spade ci: Arrow Josefita

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes this is my first time

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: only 1 warn for an rdm killing a dclass while him being called out on ts

How many hours can you be on everyday: like 7-10h+

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: if this community no

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: learning new stuff about this server,our mistakes,having fun with the people on the server and becoming nu7 ^^

Why would you like to become a staff member: i wanted to be a staff cause the amount of stuff im looking at like civi in the foundation when not supposed to false killing friendly fire and i wanna fix those and i wanna learn and try my best to be a staff and im nice and active!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: nothing really to change tbh everything seems to be very well and balanced i love everything about it and the staff people so yup ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.