SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Poisoned Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Poisoned Arrow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94083399

Discord Username: key_arrow

What's your current playtime: https://i.imgur.com/pZ3uvUq.png

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Foundation:Arrow Josef Ci:Arrow Josefita Civillain: John spade

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-uk-staff-application-poisoned-arrow.27216/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 1 warn RDM in jul 16

How many hours can you be on everyday: 5+ hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: no

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: achived Nu-7 LT and being CI-B made a lot of friends on the way did not much as a LT since its my 2nd week so far but hope i can do more in the future!

Why would you like to become a staff member: im active lots im postitive around people!, i wanted to improve myself and do new things that will help out this community will be doing lots of things i hope do improve and help the people around this server and make things right, and maybe ill think new ideas for events,changes,etc ill be helping people out and not be rude to them or just not caring about it,ill be always around for anything!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: low pops maybe cause not a lot of mods+ are on these hours i would try and help out the people and making everything in order

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Accepted

Hi, @Poisoned Arrow

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. Contact me or another Senior Admin over discord or teamspeak when ready. (My discord tag is voodka or simply Harold Hawks)

Kind regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.