SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Road Sign Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Road Sign Jacket

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244892424

Discord Username: roadsignjacket

What's your current playtime: 63 Hours at the time of application

Do you have a mic: Yes. (I never stop talkin)

Your characters name: George "Biggie" Wallace

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application I have ever made.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: September 22 2024 - Fail RP

How many hours can you be on everyday: There might be couple of days I cant Log on, however when I join the server I play for 2 to 3 hours minimum.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I had a moderator role in a turkish SCP-SL server

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I made a receipt system for MC&D that encourages RP. That is because whenever I am trading as MC&D I always ask if they want a receipt or a quick purchase. If they pick quick (which is the most common way of item trading and a very boring way in my opinion) then I charge extra. If they choose the receipt I sell them the minimum price and document the receipts. I added a locker for receipts as well.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I played on this server a lot and always enjoyed every second. I wanted to join moderation because I believe I can be a good member of the team and help out in every way necessary.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I am an E-11 player and most of our RP is very fun, however, server staff sometimes intervenes in our RP and cross trainings even if we have perms and/or its allowed. I wanted to help out with those miss understandings and make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @George "Biggie" Wallacce

We've decided to deny your application as your activity is a bit spotty so our folks weren't able to really review you that well. Alongside that you also have an active warning which usually isn't a great sign. I recommend staying out of trouble and keeping some more consistent activity for the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.