SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Trickl

Trickl

Jan 13, 2023
UK
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Trickl

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88281998

Discord Username: tylerr4356

What's your current playtime: Too much

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Delcom Mingler 'Trickl'
O-1 SPC 'Balding'
OSA Dingleberry 'Bald' Jingler

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 2 Warnings from 2021 for Fail Raid & Severe Toxicity.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3+ hours or probably too many hours (I'm not proud of it!)
1728090726904.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I'm proud of getting multiple CL4 roles on the server such as A-1 CPT, E-11 LT, Delcom, GSD Captain, OSA etc. This has allowed me to enjoy the server to the maximum and interact and get to know most people in the community!

Why would you like to become a staff member: I feel like I've experienced most areas of the server and I have grown to enjoy it heavily. I want to help out the server, help people, be more involved in the community and contribute to the server as it has given me great experiences so I'd like to give back! I understand that I also may not be the perfect candidate but I will work on making myself a better person to the fullest during this. I want to be a benefit to the servers overall health!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I am usually on during low pop hours due to my work conditions allowing me to do so. I will be able to assist at times when no staff members may be available/online because of this. I have a lot of flexibility and time because of this so I believe I can be extremely active! I notice during these times the server may have 0 staff online which could cause issues for players, so I'd like to assist in that regard!