SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra (Dill Franky)

Sep 12, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Ultra

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25541681

Discord Username: Ultra7720

What's your current playtime: 3D, 3H

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Dill Franky - Foundation
Franky Dingo - Civillian

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, It's my first application.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: From my time, so far received no form of punishment has been given out to me.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Usually mostly due to college it will be mixed but at maximum I can probably be on for at max 4 hours depending on when college ends. and weekend 6-7 Hours.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: So far I have not been a staff member in any community, however I want to use this server as a starting point when it comes to moderating a community.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Something that i'm proud of in-game is getting into E-11, but in terms of roleplay aspects I am glad that I've achieved having people feel immersed depending on roles i'm playing

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member since of the fact I've came to enjoy this community, and the fact I wish to do my best in helping others, whilst keeping the game safe and fun for everyone, whilst ensuring those who intentionally break the rules receive the punishment they deserve depending on severity of what they done to hopefully prevent them breaking more rules in the future.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: This will be hard to answer due to the fact the staff team is quite active and well trained in what they do and in my eyes don't need much improvements, but one thing I would maybe improve is potentially maybe a bit more activity encouragement especially downtimes

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @Ultra (Dill Franky) ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We are denying your app due to you are still new to our server. We want our applicants to have a good understanding on how we operate our servers and have a good reputation within the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.