SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Veldt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorez

Jul 10, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Veldt

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464299546

Discord Username: lorez. (including the dot)

What's your current playtime: 22 hours and 45 minutes

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Your characters name: Veldt (F) , Ace Newell (Civ)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it is.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No, I haven't.

How many hours can you be on everyday: I can play 3-5 hours a day.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I have a lot, but not on Garry's mod, but I would like to explore this side of the game aswell.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have survived a code black as a GENSEC cadet in my first few hours on the server, managing to escape and help my fellow foundation members. Many higher-ups congratulated me on how my achievement, which made me feel recognized and acknowledged in the community.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I believe that my time spent as a moderator in other experiences have given me the basic knowledge needed to treat the community in a rightful way, ensuring that every player and staff member has a good experience while playing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to experience what it's like to be a moderator on Garry's mod yet, but I would like to change that by gaining more and more knowledge on this field with CivilNetworks community, and proving that I have what it takes to keep bettering myself and showing my capabilities in helping out fellow players and improving the community as a whole.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: What I would personally improve on the current staff team is the empathy of the members. Staff must understand that not all players are in complete understanding of SCPs and the stories behind it, which might cause them to make a few slip-ups or errors during roleplay, and while some people have played countless hours on roleplay games, someone else might started their first roleplays here on CivilNetworks not long ago. I believe that being a little more understanding and forgiving towards these players who are newer to these scenes will be beneficial to both parties, since the players will know that the staff team is friendly and that they can be asked anytime for help, and the staff team will be more respected and valued by players.

Requis

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @lorez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, however, it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.