SCP - RP (UK) - staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby_D

Jan 7, 2023
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Kirby_D

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:574227050

Discord Username: imperium8924

What's your current playtime: 29d

Do you have a mic: Yes i do

Your characters name: Boris Ferdinand

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Fail rp for knifing a D- class

How many hours can you be on everyday: I can do somewhere from 5 to 10hours or more, depending on my day schedule

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No i have not

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: Successfully defeated and killed portion of Chaos Insurgency and giving time for my teammates to come.

Why would you like to become a staff member: To help people deal with their problems and make the unity better and safer

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would improve collaboration and communication, i would encourage for staff to have exclusive event's.

Last edited:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
Hi @Kirby_D ,

In your application some of the answers are missing such as "Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why" and in your application you are missing some of the questions that are included within the format such as your playtime, character names etc. I also suggest reading through some other applications so you can get an idea of the detail wanted for these applications and also reading through the application guidelines.

Please update your application using the correct format and having answered all the questions.

Regards,
Dennid

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
- Support

I'm currently negitive supporting you simply because I dont think my interactions with you in-game (I haven't seen you a lot, or seen anything that makes me think you should be staff), as well as the fact that your application is not detailed enough to show me what kind of person you are/why you wish to become staff (being a 1 line answer for each question).

Basically, currently this app simply doesnt have enough to know you as a person/make me know why you wish to become staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.