SCP RP US Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammad

Apr 8, 2023
Your in-game name: Muhammed Kurt
Your SteamID: /76561199095234361
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199095234361/
Date of ban:
Wed May 31 09:09:29 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
LTAP
Who banned you:
Luft(STEAM_0:0:77069225)
Ban length?: a day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: my lil bro was playing. i had a doctors appointment and wasnt even home when the ban happend, my lil bro doesnt even speak english.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: because my lil bro who is 9 years old was playing while i was at the doctor, look im just pissed off that this happend. i myself follow the rules. i play internal affairs a lot since i see some players just breaking rules and ruining the fun for others. i just want this problem here to be fixed. i know its most likely not the case but come on. should someone else be punished for the crimes of another?
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i dont know how, i will try to explain to him that he needs to follow the rules like in school or at home.
Why do you want to rejoin this server? because i play on this server most of the time when i start gmod and enjoy playing on it. i apolgise for the grammar mistakes in this appeal. English is my third language

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @hammad ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I understand your brother may have been playing on the server, however you are in control of your own account and any actions that any person takes on your account will result in the punishment being applied to you.

I would like to apologise for the significant delay, especially for this result.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.