Your in-game name: Marvin John Heemeyer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519832988
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fatchad22/
Date of ban: 3/21/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ERP
Who banned you: Rajesh
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont make vulgar jokes about anyone or say vulgar things.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes I've been warned a few times for various things. rdm, fearrp, failrp. I've also been banned once for erp for 1 day
Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for any uncomfortableness i may have put on other players. I will be sure I wont break any rules in the future as i genuinely enjoy playing on this server. While it is true that my ban wasn't wrong or unjustified, I want to continue playing SCP RP without having to wait.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Ill be sure to think before I speak or type and to put myself in other peoples shoes before doing an action that could impact others negatively.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
As I stated above I genuinely enjoy playing on this server. Its been a long time since I've gotten invested into a GMOD server. I enjoy the goofy shenanigans that happen as well as the serious RP that happens. I want to continue being a part of all this and to keep enjoying this server.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @fatchad

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Considering this is the 3rd time you've been in trouble for ERP, I will not be accepting your appeal. You posted multiple sexual comments in global chat, and you also decided to target someone while doing this, making it extremely disrespectful.​

Status
Not open for further replies.