SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Alice 'Freedom' (SHE/HER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNFREEEDOM

Sep 25, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Alice 'Freedom' (SHE/HER)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563782738

Ban Reason: "FRP (D) / Stacked Bans (B)"

Date of ban: 10/3/2024

Who banned you: Harold Hawks

Ban length: 4 Days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Now that I know that it isn't allowed its much easier to just not do it I always thought chem deals were OOC no matter what but apparently not.

Why should you be unbanned: Instead of making an attempt to even talk to me he immediately went for the ban. and after talking in tickets instead of giving direct answers he just repeated himself over several times and when I asked for more clarification on other chems instead of answering the question he ignored it entirely so now I dont know if im allowed to do it when I come back arent staff supposed to answer questions about rules to the best of their knowledge?

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Hello Freedom,

The reason I gave out the ban was because you gave a D-Class chemicals through the chef chute while on Research. The fact that you have reached a Class D FailRP along with a Stacked Bans B classification is enough proof that this is not your first time flubbing the rules, as such I believe you're fully aware that what you did was wrong.

I was unable to discuss the reason why you were getting the ban as you had been AFK for a while which is why I included my name with the ban so you could contact me over it if you needed to.

Respectfully, there is no further depth to this issue beyond you supplying a D-Class with chems in exchange for money while on research.

-Harold Hawks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.