SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - bob combs

bobjmain

Oct 5, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: bob combs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:434174908

Ban Reason: MRDM

Date of ban: 10/5/2024

Who banned you: Adam Rackarain Smith

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I realize that I should be more thoughtful in my actions because of how I handled myself. I didn't think that it would bring such strong consequences killing a couple dclass because everyone does it. I know that doesn't mean its right and I won't be doing it again for careless reasons. Instead, I should have tried to work around what I was doing and wait for the other dclass to move so I could walk through rather than killing them to get through. I'll also review the rules once more to make sure there isn't anything I miss and the conditions under when I can kill someone is clear so that I don't commit RDM or MRDM again

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I just thought wrong in what I was doing. I was so focused on trying to complete one of the dclass tests in killing a guard that I didn't think it would matter that I killed any other dclass along with it. I hope I can be considered to be unbanned because I really do enjoy the server. I've already put a good amount of time into it trying to level up my spots and I would like to spend more time interacting with others and having good experiences away from just mindlessly committing RDM.

I also should be unbanned because my mic stopped working in the sit (I know this isn't an excuse but I wish I could've said something to the admin before I was fully banned)

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope I my case can be considered on. I appreciate all that is done by other people putting in their time to make sure the server runs well for everyone