SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal Bobby copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

You're in-game name: bobby copper {idk if it is}​

Your SteamID: i think its 76561198999117620

Ban Reason: RDM body blocking Minor glitching

Date of ban: Sat Oct 19 12:28:57 2024

Who banned you: Derek white

Ban length: 1 day

What will you do to stop this from happening again: the only thing i did do Wong from what i know was the Minor glitching so i will not test door by puting items in the way of it im sorry for that

Why should you be unbanned because how the ban it self was set out first the RDM warn that never happened the techie never got killed by the grenade so it would of only been a RDA warning not RDM. But I still don't understand how I got a RDM warming wen he would of seen the clip and would of saw if the techie and who kill him or even looking at lot to see if i kill him or not or if i hit him. And for the body blocking isn't a Violation and would fall under FailRP not as its own ban reason. I also think Derek white said i had a gun at one point here a clip go 17 sec into it and you will see me and I never had a gun or use a gun or even look at logs. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iUuzA6It5oghRjfyX?invite=cr-MSw3bnosMjcxMjg4MTI2LA and for the Minor glitching what was on me because I was testing some thing but it didn't stop techie or the door from opening or shutting and it didn't get the techie stuck or unable to move

{and they did try to kill us over and over and in the clip they did pull out a gun wen one of them had one on him frist and they is one clip missing but i dont have it the only one who may have it is the admin or the techie}

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @bobyyy

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your ban timer has expired, though your warnings pertaining to the ban will not be waived for the following reasons: (Minor Glitching- Using items to block doors.) - (RDM- The grenade that caused damage is what led to the RDM warning. It doesn't have to kill them to be 'RDM') - (Body blocking - This can be classified as itself instead of FailRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.