SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Bug Whiler

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Bug Whiler

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:424676499

Ban Reason: LTARP

Date of ban: Sun Oct 20 13:41:01 2024

Who banned you: Harold Hawks

Ban length: Unknown. Just saw now I got around 2 hours.

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Talking to staff about it and attempt to go back to the RP scenario if possible.

Why should you be unbanned: I'm gonna be unbanned soon but that isn't the problem. The problem for me personally is that staff never came to me about it despite I joining the server back promptly after. My game had crashed but I was never brought into a sit to talk about it more. Beyond that I think if something like this happens again, I believe I should be unbanned as I can give good RP when presented the opportunity. I never intentionally leave any RP setting unless its people messing around and I longer want to be part of it and am also wanting to get off for the time. I was a GM before hand and am even planning on joining back, I've made decent events so I know the steps to make good RP. Though I am confused on the ban. I am willing to take the steps to prevent this issue from ever happening again like any of my other bans (still lost on how I got the second one) or warns. I am sorry that I made people feel that I was leaving to avoid RP and hope that next time we can talk this out to some degree.