SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Cadet Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talos

May 7, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Cadet Warden

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91973007

Ban Reason: MRDM/TOXICITY

Date of ban: Sunday May 5th 22:49:05 2024

Who banned you: Hank 'Shank" Hughman [FR-EN](STEAM_0:0:243553498)

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will control myself and not ruin others experiences. I will roleplay and not RDM again I was just annoyed with the outcome of something and killed a bunch of D class. I should take other people into consideration and not just kill them because I'm bored but find RP instead. Instead of getting mad and trash talking I should just stay quiet or understand the other persons perspective and move on.

Why should you be unbanned: I think my ban should be shortened by a week instead of unbanned all together I won't do it again and I realized I'd like to roleplay in this server I understand I ruined the roleplay for other people and don't plan on doing it again. This server is the only server I really come back to garry's mod for now and would like to play this server more often I'm sorry for what I did and said and I will not do it again. I was upset but there's no reason to ruin others experience because of that. I'd also like you apologize to the staff member who I was toxic towards.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Ban Appeal Response

Hi @Talos ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, your ban will not be lifted. Thank you for being honest in your response, we hope to see you again once your time is up!

Kind regards,

Grizzly​

Status
Not open for further replies.