SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Charlie 'SeaJayy' Jackson

xSeaJayy

Sep 29, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Charlie 'SeaJayy' Jackson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67926290

Ban Reason: LTARP (Ban Evade)

Date of ban: 9/29/2024

Who banned you: Republican

Ban length: 16 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not attempt to reconnect under another username if I am banned, no matter the length of my ban. I will not LTARP again now that I have read all of the RP rules and fully comprehend them. I agree to follow any/all rules that I am aware/unaware of.

Why should you be unbanned: Originally I was banned for a lack of knowledge of LTARP and what it meant/implied. I have since informed myself and know better now. After that ban I attempted to log in under another Steam ID, which resulted in me receiving my 16 week ban. My original ban length was only 1 day and I attempted to ban evade, for which I sincerely apologize.

I should be unbanned because I have fallen in love with this server over the few hours that I have played, and I long to rejoin the community. I've found a safe space to come and enjoy myself after a day of work and stress, and I took advantage of it and sadly I can't face the consequences. For everything I have done and the issues I have caused I deeply apologize.

I submitted a ban appeal previously on October 3rd, so I have waited my due 2 weeks to re-appeal. I thank you for taking the time to read this and appreciate your consideration.