SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - "Crush" [SC-LTCOM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: "Crush" [SC-LTCOM]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:209209774

Ban Reason: "Redistributing Puggo Doxes | Lying to Network Leadership."

Date of ban: 29/06/2024

Who banned you: James Canoon

Ban length: 6 Months

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Due to the ban being a quite a serious ban involving doxing The only way I myself as a player of the community can do to such things happening again is to avoid and report activities of such and follow the proper procedures which does not include, Lying to Network Leadership, Posting of Doxes into any channel other than private DMs with NL/SL+. With that in mind with the current issues of this said ban i personally have removed the individuals that were closely involved with the issues and have tried my best to stay on good behaviour. After looking back on the events that transpired I have realised that everything that was done by "Puggo" and the information he sent to myself and others was quite inappropriate and disrespectful to those who had their information leaked, I personally disagree and feel sorry for everyone involved. In such i am personally sorry to those who were affected by the dox.

Why should you be unbanned: Since the ban I have removed myself from any and all connections with "Puggo" and realised that due my own actions and how I reacted to critical information I put others personal wellbeing's at risk. I did not join this Garry's Mod server with that intent, I want to return with the intent of building a positive community with friends and players that make it exciting every day. Now skipping over the emotional side of things I have improved myself and my point of view on things. My lying and attempt to deceive "Canoon" was immature and irresponsible of me and put a bad look not only on myself but as well O-1. With that said, after talking to many people, I realized my part in the doxxing was unacceptable, I never really thought about what I was doing, but now that I have I realized the potential harm I caused, and can assure that I will never do it again. I genuinely do think I have learned from my time banned and hope I can be forgiven by the people I affect.

Edit: In additon to said things above, If requested by a member of Senior leadership i am open to being asked questions in a Teamspeak channel/Discord channel to be completely transparent. Thank you again for reading my appeal and considering it.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 134718.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.