SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - D'Jamalquavion Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Jun 2, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: D'Jamalquavion Washington

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160630619

Ban Reason: NITRP | FailRP

Date of ban: 04/22/24

Who banned you: Artemis(STEAM_0:0:151272776)

Ban length: 1 day

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Nothing I believe this was an error in judgment by the staff member.

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for attempting to info breach the alpha warhead. The NITRP claim is easy enough to dispute as me and my tech expert friend meticulously rpd this out just to have a staff member tell us he's been watching us for 20 minutes (probably half of the time we had been working) and that it was failRP. The FailRP part is disputable too as we followed all of the rules we had to abide by. The only things that could be considered FailRP was switching jobs so we could write a document about the warhead, but realistically a tech expert would be able to write a document. The second thing was trying to give the document to D class , and the only rule I could see even slightly conflicting with this action is 2.2 but D class aren't a different team, they technically are foundation personnel . The staff member said that what we did was failRP but cited no rules that backed this up and I believe was just using his own "common sense" to ban me rather than actually making sure what he was saying was according to the rules. My last ban appeal was denied because of my "Extensive Warning/Ban History". I know that my past warns may look bad but that should not exclude me from receiving fair treatment on the forums.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Ban has expired.

If you wish to contest it remaining on your record, please complete a complaint on the forum for review by network leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.