SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - goldenninja50

Sep 21, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: goldenninja50

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156828340

Ban Reason: "Message a Senior Admin+ on discord/teamspeak"

Date of ban: The ban message no longer gives a proper date of ban for me. It says 10/16/2024 which is impossible because right now it is 10/15/2024. I was banned almost or over a year ago.

Who banned you: KAdmin

Ban length: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: To be honest, I have a lot of temporary bans on this server for things like teamkilling in the past and other imprudent things, but for this ban, I was not given a reason, I'd assume I was messing around too much and being a dickhead getting called to admin room too much until they finally had enough of me. I just want to play this server again and not mess around, I miss it.

Why should you be unbanned: It has been probably over a year since I have been banned, and recently, my longing to play my favorite Gmod server again led me to trying to get unbanned. About a week or two ago I finally did as the Ban Reason said, and went on the discord and messaged various admins and even created a ticket. But nothing happened, the admins didn't respond and the ticket garnered little attention and nothing was done about my situation until it eventually was closed or expired or whatever, so I'm trying to do this more professionally now.

I just want play this server again. It's the only server I enjoyed on gmod and it's been over a year. I don't want to mess around anymore. I just want to play again. The ban reason wasn't even proper or anything, so I hope someone can unban me, I've waited so long, thanks.