SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Helios Dawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeCustodian

Jul 12, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Helios Dawkins

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104145642

Ban Reason: RDM

Date of ban: Thu Aug 15 13:01:58 2024

Who banned you: Oliver Talon Adams

Ban length: 6 Hr

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Probably stop playing when I get too mad.

Why should you be unbanned: I do not know why this doesn't have a area to give context to the ban through my eyes but I guess I will just use this:

Basically what happened was the server was utterly fucked. Only 3-4 combatives and every single Dclass had underwent 914 and was now killing foundation staff as they saw fit. I was one of these combatives a sergeant at the time. Due to no one really speaking comms and me being killed every 5 seconds I couldnt really build up a IC reason to start checking everyone and even if I did I would not had the numbers to deal with it. This made me pissy to say the least. This wasnt helped by Jamal "Ackerman" khashoggi who preferred to laugh at my misery instead of helping. He insulted me ic and ooc every time I tired doing something anything about the issue and even tired RDMing me at one point which I failed to make a sit about(I should've) In fact I am pretty sure he was in league with the Dclass but I am unsure. After quite some time being killed by dclass over and over again I was at my boiling point and this is when this happened
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/itKncIfu7AcznB22y/d1337OhrKd0z?invite=cr-MSxHUGwsMjQ1MDc0NDg3LA

Admittedly I shouldn't killed him but my anger is flaring.

In the sit the admin did not ask me my side instead choose to simply warn me about my supposed "toxicity" which he said he was just doing a verbal for that... I still do not know what he meant by that. Jamal even danced in the admin sit and made this comment before getting me banned " :Trolled: just got a toxic sergeant banned :)" or something similar to that.
--------------------------------
I was being targeted and bullied. He saw that I was pissed and choose to throw gas onto the fire hoping to get burned.

I am sorry for not making a sit instead of killing them but I was pissed and wasn't thinking right.

Appeal Denied

Hi @SomeCustodian ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking at the evidence provided, I've decided to deny your appeal. Since you already had a warning for RDM, you received a class B, which is 6 hours. Yes, words hurt sometimes, but you shouldn't have killed him for that.

Since the ban is 6 hours, you may not appeal again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.