SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jacky smith My Real Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacky_smith

Jan 19, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jacky smith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580510540

Ban Reason: fail rp x stacked c calss offenec c

Date of ban: stember 29th 00:24:47 2024 it is for me 9/28/10:55

Who banned you: James caoono

Ban length: 25 weeks 6 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: ok i just logged on and i was banned i don't even know what the fuck i did to get banned and it has been 47 days ago was my last warn

Why should you be unbanned: idk what the fuck i did can i get a explain please

Big Iron

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 20, 2023
Hello Jacky,

You were banned in relation to this clip where you were stripped but you still used bleach and thus it was FailRP.
The clip in question
Since this was your fourth FailRP X warn of all time and previous staff members did not catch on the stacked class X warns it was fixed and you were banned accordingly.

Hope this clears things up - Rock

jacky_smith

Jan 19, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jacky Smith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580510540

Ban Reason: Failrp [X] | Stacked X Class Offences [C] -#rock

Date of ban: Sun Sep 29th 00:24:47 2024

Who banned you: James Caoon

Ban length: 25 weeks 6 days 4 hours 50 minutes 23 seconds

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful and collected when I find myself in a kidnapping situation.

Why should you be unbanned: If Network Leadership thinks that I am deserving of a 6 month ban, then I have no option to respect that. However, if you look at my warn/ban record, you should see that I have been trying to steer clear of any malicious acts. From the video evidence provided by Azrael and I, I was already in the process of dropping the bleach when the strip comm was posted. I was spamming my interact key, and not even half a second after the comm was said, died due to the bleach. I would greatly appreciate a reduction as it’s clear that I had no time to react given the scenario, and truthfully I had no malicious intent. I have over 1000 hours on this server because I enjoy it. Once I started to get warns and even a few bans, I made sure that I change myself and stop playing as a minge. When I joined CI for the second time, I read the rules in depth and made sure I followed each and every one. It has been 48 days since my last warn, and I think that half a year is undeserving. Especially when the time the strip comm was posted, to me taking the bleach wasn’t even a quarter of a second after.

https://medal.tv/?contentId=iM3eZBYcKpXrVld3a&invite=cr-MSx5ZGcsMTc1NDY2MjExLA&spok=d1337lDN0dXP - Azrael’s POV
https://medal.tv/?contentId=iM3ewGmvpWoFE-Sxo&invite=cr-MSxlNkosMjAyMDI2ODA5LA - My POV
Thank you for your time and consideration,

Jacky Smith.

jacky_smith

Jan 19, 2024
I think that if this would've been dealt with in game, that it could've been avoided entirely. I have been trying my best to stay away from any sort of minging and rule breaking activity. Despite this situation being unavoidable (because of how short the comm>suicide happened) will make sure that I double and TRIPLE check for any sort of strips before I take a suicide device. I am aware that I am only one Class X away from a perma ban, but I think that I am on a very good path of putting all my minge activity behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.