SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jake Mcgee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITS_D0PPEL

Jan 17, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jake Mcgee

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199478603157

Ban Reason: Minor Glitching

Date of ban: 6/26/24

Who banned you: Artemis

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Honestly i didn't even know that standing Infront of the key padded door was minor glitching i will refrain from doing this ever again and i was Hella chill abt this ban and i understand i have warns and past thing for minor glitching but that was for a whole different reason but on my soul i didn't know this was minor glitching and i will never stand Infront of a door like that again and yes i understand how it was minor glitching cause people couldn't enter the room but after all Artemis was very chill abt banning me and i was too he was a g for it but i will refrain from doing this and read over the minor glitching rule and look over and read what i did wrong to for sure never do this again thank you!

Why should you be unbanned: I think that this was a misunderstanding on my part i didn't know that was glitching so i didn't know i was breaking the rules on this part i was doing sort of a rp thing where i was trying to block the door so they couldn't arrest me so i was completely doing this for no reason just to block the door and i will refrain from doing this in a rp situation ever again thank you all!

Appeal Denied

Hi @ITS_D0PPEL

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal I will be denying it on the basis that this isn't the first time you have been banned & have pleaded that you would change, however with this not being the case you must wait out the ban issued.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.