SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jantunen 'Finland'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jantunen

May 7, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jantunen 'Finland'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:624879799

Ban Reason: failRP(D)

Date of ban: 22.7.2024

Who banned you: Xavier Vangray

Ban length: 3Days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: if i get Amnestics used on me i wont say anything and i will go about my day like normal work day in the foundation

Why should you be unbanned: I deeply regret my actions it was a stupid thin to do i will ensure that this doesn't occur again. and a will ensure that a follow all community rules and guidelines moving forward. and try to roleplay like normal people should and I have made meaningful contributions to the community and some people of the community do know me that uselly im a good guy and a good RP person in game but Thank you for considering my appeal have a great day or night:)

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Appeal Denied

Hi, @Jantunen

I've decided to deny your appeal as according to your record, you've been getting a steady stream of warnings and some bans since May all the way to now. When Vangray banned you he did so with the minimum punishment in mind. Also, he accidentally put it as "Fail RP [D]" when it should have been "Fail RP [E]" but did ban you for the correct amount of time, as such the label has been changed in your "/warnings" list.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.

Kind Regards, Harold.​

Status
Not open for further replies.