SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jimmy Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy

Jun 2, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jimmy Bob.

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:584875193

Ban Reason: RDM,failrp,stacked bans

Date of ban: 9/28/24

Who banned you: Derek whitw

Ban length: 1 week and 3 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not go on parawatch and have a gun out and shoot the a-1 aiming at me on f3 and will not defend my self as a parawatch

Why should you be unbanned: why I should be unbanned is that I think that having a gun out as a Para watch for protect is not failrp and it is to make sure I'm safe from the foundation. another reason why I should get unbanned is that the description/rules for para watch says I must not raid/kill everyone and says I can protect myself from anyone inside the foundation or any were which that is what I did when a-1 were aiming at me I shot first because I did not want them to have a chance to shoot me so I did it as self-defense they made me scared when they were aiming their guns at me so I shot them in fear. I think I should be unbanned because I don't think I killed the a-1 on f3 they killed me before I killed any of them if I remember I don't know if i killed one of them and that is why I think I should be unbanned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.