SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - "Morse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: "Morse"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168205539

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: July 4th 2024

Who banned you: David "World"

Ban length: 7 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be Careful about what I do in general, no matter who’s watching or who I’m with. Each person reacts differently to different things.

Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure what I even did to make me banned. I was not notified by anyone of this until I attempted to log onto the server today.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
Make sure to follow the ban appeal rules

6. Make sure to put reasonable effort on your ban appeal. Don't expect staff to put effort into your ban appeal if you don't put any effort yourself.

May 28, 2024
Make sure to follow the ban appeal rules

6. Make sure to put reasonable effort on your ban appeal. Don't expect staff to put effort into your ban appeal if you don't put any effort yourself.
My reasoning for lack of effort is because of what I stated in my ban appeal. I truly do not know why I was banned, and didn’t even know I was until I attempted to log onto the server earlier today. If I am notified of what I did that caused the ban, I will adjust my appeal accordingly to more fit the crime, but as of right now this is all I am available to do with the information that I have been provided.

May 28, 2024
You were banned for using homophobic slurs during a license training you were hosting as a gensec captain
I remember that someone had said a homophobic slur after the tryout had concluded, but I don't recall me ever saying the word as well. From what I remember I just rolled with it, seeing as, at the time from what I could tell, no one had an issue with it. Though if you can show me a clip or something similar of me saying it I will back off.

May 28, 2024
Recent findings have shown me that I am, in fact, guilty of what has been charged. I apologize for my actions and will refrain from ever saying things like I had said in the foreseeable future. I will add, however, what had happened during the event was a lighthearted joke among friends, which shouldn't have been said in the first place, though. Everything said was in jest and was never meant to be harmful towards anyone. I am part of the LGBTQ+ community myself, being Pansexual, and at the time I never found offense to the event. But, seeing as everyone reacts differently to certain things, I realize my mistake and won't do it again.

Pyro

Roleplay Health Officer
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @"Morse"

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence provided to me by the member of Server Leadership whom issued the ban I will be denying it on the basis that we do not tolerate such use of language on the Server thus you must wait out the ban issued.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.