SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - "Not Foxtrot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: "Not Foxtrot" I believe, might be "Foxtrot"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83396470

Ban Reason: "Ban Evasion"

Date of ban: June 27, 2024

Who banned you: KAdmin

Ban length: Perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not share alt's with my friends. Especially those who recently got banned.

Why should you be unbanned: First things first, This was a false(ish) ban, I'm going to be super straightforward. My friend made an alt since he got banned on his main account, He played on the server and used a VPN or something I forgot, I assume you guys traced his IP. Now for my side I decided to be an idiot and had the brilliant idea to share that alt. Me not knowing the circumstances when I join the server on the alt (don't ask why I joined on the alt I was probably trying to mess around) I play as Class-D for a bit before hopping off the server. Shortly after I resigned from Captain I decide to come back just to see what has changed (not much). And there I have it, a permaban. So I assume your KAdmin bot found 2 IPs on the same account 1 IP being my friends who got banned, I think the KAdmin traced the IP back to him, IP banned him, then found my IP since we were both playing on the account and IP banned me aswell. I'm not sure how your system works but, This will not happen again I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.