SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Puma Bea

Puma Bee

Sep 14, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Puma Bea

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Ban Reason: Fail RP Fear RP

Date of ban: Thu Sep 26

Who banned you: King \'Reaper\'

Ban length: 4 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Find out what is against server rules and SCP Foundation rules. (Very Confusing btw)

Why should you be unbanned: Hello, Foundation USA I have been banned over a week ago for Fear Rp, Fail Rp, Stacked bans. I am really sorry that this has happened, I was only trying to have fun and when I had gone to assist in a Researcher at light containment I was in Trouble for walking into another open Chamber and there was an agent who attempted to arrest me so I played a great RP scenario and was next to the amulet because I thought it was like the Dr. Bright necklace and touched it and it said "your skin has thickened" and the agent tried to arrest me so I attempted to escape and in the process I had hoped that the weird book could get me out of the situation but I was arrested. I was Only trying to have fun, and I had no idea this was against server rules I thought it was just facility rules not to touch/go in the scp chambers as a doctor. I would really like to have a lower sentence only trying to have some fun not break server rules