SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Red Harlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

NITRO

Aug 27, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Red Harlow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:541819630

Ban Reason: RDM B/Toxicity only appealing the rdm part toxicity was valid

Date of ban: 10/12/24

Who banned you: Damian damned max

Ban length: 6 hour ban

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more calm and mature next time.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was reported by someone else for rdm this all started when IA got on my ass about a crime I committed after I killed a researcher that was my friend we were only messing around, but then ambassador was killed by me then afterwards he makes a sit for the rdm. Because I told him I killed the researcher and before that, I was trying to tell the ambassador that me and my friend tom dee, were messing around and even tom told him to leave me alone because he didn't care about me rdming me and still the ambassador made a sit, and the admin responding to my sit, still said its rdm, even when the person I killed never made a report and damien didn't care and still banned me even after what I explained to him, and still banned me for the rdm even when the person I killed never made the sit only ambassador.

Dayumian max

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
Hey harlow.

I issued the ban beacuse you killed a researcher for seemingly no reason. When the ambassador tried to make an arrest you killed the ambassador aswell.
I Hope this clears up some things.
And for the toxicity. You were throwing bad words at the ambassador who reported you for rdm, so i issued a toxicity warning alongside the rdm ban.

Last edited:

NITRO

Aug 27, 2024
Hey harlow.

I issued the ban beacuse you killed a researcher for seemingly no reason. When the ambassador tried to make an arrest you killed the ambassador aswell.
I Hope this clears up some things.
And for the toxicity. You were throwing bad words at the ambassador who reported you for rdm, so i issued a toxicity warning alongside the rdm ban.
But the researcher never called a sit on me the ambassador did:skull: And me killing the ambassador was rp related he was giving me warnings so I shot him. Also the researcher was in call with me during that sit he didn't want me to get banned for it at all

Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Appeal Denied

Hi @NITRO ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

So your ban was only 6 hours which is your second warning for rdm. Even if you killed your friend were messing around you shouldn't be doing that in a public area where anyone can walk into it. Even if your friend didnt make a sit if someone sees it they can report it. The only place you can kill each other is in the killhouse. Depending on what job you were as well if you were on a non combative job it can also be seen as failrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.