SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Seraphim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Seraphim

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423948862

Ban Reason: Severe Tox

Date of ban: October 21st 2024

Who banned you: Raixen/Pawz

Ban length: 7 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: So I got shown the video of why I was banned but in the video the server lags the moment I speak so it sounds like the N word, what I said was "Snitches get stitches" because there was a trainee medic there healing them along with a trustee D-Class that I killed. D-Class helping contain an SCP meaning theyd be helping the foundation AKA snitching. I said SNITCHES get stitches not the other thing. I can understand how this might be seen as a racist word and not snitches but still. Im in the process of getting a better mic anyways due to it being worn out and not picking up a bunch of what I say sometimes, that coupled with the fact that the moment I begin speaking the server lagged which also wouldn't pick up what I said.

Why should you be unbanned: I didnt say what you think I said, why would I say N-word get stitches? I said Snitches get Stitches not the other word, N-word get stitches makes zero sense compared to a D-Class being there and being murdered making me as 682 say "Snitches Get Stitches." If needed I have proof of the server lagging that very same night.

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @"Seraphim"

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I want to start with this, you have somewhat of an extensive history & from the clips provided it positively sounded like an inappropriate word. Moving past that part though I will give you the benefit of the doubt in assumption the voice changer altered it slightly. Please be careful & cautious in the future as an appeal for something similar will not be taken as lightly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.