SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Versa's /Kiwiz

May 29, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Versa/Kiwiz (One of those)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594

Ban Reason: banned by Cloak

Date of ban: 2/15/23

Who banned you: Cloak

Ban length: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have devoted a considerable amount of time to focus on personal development since the time of my ban I acknowledge the errors I have made in the past and the adverse impact they have had on my reputation I have matured and received support in my journey towards self improvement My objective is to be able to play on this server once again and restore my reputation I wish to extend my heartfelt apologies to those whom I have offended and lost the trust of in the past I genuinely regret any disrespect I have caused I am resolved to make improvements and am committed to fulfilling this goal Previously I was failing to contemplate the repercussions of my actions I now comprehend the seriousness of my behavior I have invested a significant amount of time in reevaluating my behavior and focusing on personal growth since the time of my ban I fully acknowledge the mistakes I've made in the past and the negative impact they have had on my reputation I have since matured and received support on my journey I am genuinely sorry for any pain rudeness and disrespect I have caused I am committed to making significant changes for the better and am determined to follow through on this promise. In the past I was selfish careless and thoughtless not considering the consequences of my actions I now understand the gravity of my behavior and am dedicated to making amends And to add to this I also have personally gone through tough times in these past few months and I’m determined to push on through it and use what I learn from my mistakes to apply them to improve myself

Why should you be unbanned: I deeply regret the actions that led to my ban from the server At the time I failed to consider the impact on those who looked up to me and placed their trust in me I am deeply sorry for the harm I have caused and wish to rectify my mistakes It has been a year and five months since the incident and during this time I have reflected on my actions and their consequences I am committed to making amends and continuing my journey on this server I sincerely apologize to all those affected by my actions and seek the opportunity to demonstrate that I have learned from my mistakes and am dedicated to following the rules and contributing positively to the community I assure you that such behavior will never happen again I understand the gravity of my actions and the impact they had, and I am determined to regain the trust of the community and contribute positively to the server I am truly sorry for what I have done to everyone and I hope you will consider this I’m deeply sorry