SCP-RP (USA) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuulki

Jan 10, 2024
Your in-game name: Jerry "Goober" Krabben
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198206934467
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SomewhereButNotSomewhere/
Date of ban: 03-20-2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Tox (Accidental)
Who banned you: "Phantom"
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Unbinding the bind, reminding myself when im switching from Dark rp to Roleplay
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yeah, quite a lot most of it it for Fail-RP and RDM though, i try to apply self defence where self defence is not permitted. Party A Shhot at Party B, in turn Party B Kill's Party A with a knife. it's considered Failrp i gues to most, self defence rule for a reason but that rule is rarely ever aknowledged. Then most of the Fea-rp warns. i had this IA agent on the UK server following me around i had him muted cause i didn't like the way he talked to me, he put me into two situations twice with Fear-rp, acknowledged i had him muted. Killed me then called a sit cause i failed to comply with the Fear-RP
Why should you be unbanned: I made an honest mistake, i had forgotten the bind was even on there. and it was on a button i was told to click. so i clicked it then found out the bind was there. after it got registered
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:With the way thing's are going, i already assume my word means diddly squat. all i can do is continue to do is parrot that it was a god honest mistake. i didn't mean to say it, it aas at 4:30 AM i haden't evne been up for longer than thirty minutes. so maybe shouldn't have been playing the server without checking my binds but y'knoww i wanted to do some roleplay
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's my bread and butter. i switche between this and a DARKRP server. thing's leaked over when i didn't mean it to and im sorry for it.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hello, @Yuulki!
Given your extensive warning history I feel you should wait out your ban time. I understand this incident may or may not of been an accident however its crucial you take the steps to ensure you're following our policies or be at risk for punishment at anytime.

Thank you,
Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.