Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM5X

Jul 8, 2022
Steam ID:

Discord Username:
FVM5X#9244

Play Time:
I've been on the server for more than a year but i've got around 2 months in hours (1440 hours)

USA

Time Zone:
CST, Central Standard Time

Character Names:
Charles Cook,
Matty "Insurgent" Stone,
Robby Smith

Civilian Name:
Robby Smith

Microphone Availability:
I do have a microphone.

Previous Whitelisted Roles:
None, This would be my first.

Warnings, Kicks, Bans:
I've never received any bans or kicks but I've racked up some warnings over the years, and by some I mean like 8. I'm not on the server right now but I think it's 2 RDM warnings (I swear it was self defense), Like 4 FailRP warnings, mostly from over a year ago (I'm much better at being good now), and a Naming Conventions one cuz apparently Rick Mastley is too close to Rick Astley, as in the rick roll. The point is I'm much better at RP than I was a year ago, and I don't think it should get in the way of the application because the warnings are so old.

Reason:
I'm applying for Executive Researcher because I'm sick of not having the proper clearance to actually make a good document or a good study, I need to be able to have full access to SCP's so I can properly document them without waiting for an Executive Researcher for 5 hours (true story). I just want to be able to serve the foundation easier, basically.

Why Me?
If you haven't yet seen the SCP-939-S7-CC Sampling Guide I made for SCP-939 Sampling, this is one of my recent documents.
Link:
I put in the work in my documents and constantly try to be committing to research when I have a chance between codes, because theres always a CI Raid, Riot, or a Breach so it's difficult to find time to research. When I do find time to put into research I try my hardest to get as much work done as possible and have the most productive outcome. Alongside this, I've put work into buying beakers, making amnestics for CL4 members, and lots of other chemistry stuff.

How many "Excellent" Graded Documents have I written:
I've been told by some members of the ethics committee, the research executives, and their assistants that my documents are excellent-tier, I just haven't found the time to put them on the computer

Responsibilities Of Executive Researcher:
I believe that the role of an Executive Researcher is to guide and teach researchers how to succeed in their field, and I would love to do that but what I would love even more is to be able to support myself instead of depending on another person, and it's not only me that's dependent on CL4 personnel of EC or RcD, My test's integrity lies solely on that of a signature (which is unreliable, given that I have crashed with a signature for a test before) that can easily be diminished and I'd just like to make it easier to myself to serve the foundation and post excellent documents onto the computer and make more guides as well.

Lore of Charles Cook, Potential Executive Researcher:
Charles was a former researcher at a Pfizer, the leading pharmaceutical company in the USA, accounting a net worth of over 100 billion US dollars. Charles was kidnapped and brought to Site-65 for the proposition and accepted it, now fully knowing what the SCP Foundation is. Charles started at the bottom and worked his way to the top, from Junior to Senior. He now hopes to speak with the department director of research about his application. Charles' endeavors include a multitude of close-encounters with the SCP's and trigger-happy Cadets, It's a wonder how he's still alive today.

Reactions: Yuri4455

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Charles Cook
Subject:
Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Charles,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.