Civilian name: nexus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 169

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-ex nu7 CPL, Ex E11 spc and currently holding CI beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Fearrp, Fearrp, rdm cant rember why

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- i bit over 4 moths now i think

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- i feel it would be a great way to learn more about DEA as a whole and have more fun!, i do also want to help new recruits get things started

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- im a quick thinker and i dont hesitate at taking shot and a think as a whole i would be a great member of the team

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written a few documents 5+. What makes a document good is good grammar, being clear on what you are saying, the document being understandable by even the worst readers, and it being intriguing.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- A special agent must be respected but also liked. The responsibilities are mainly to help new DEA agents and operatives, but also to help with any Code 1 that may have been called to help fight off the Chaos Insurgency alike.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Nexus" was a Special Operations agent in the US military, completing around three tours in Afghanistan and surviving them all. After serving in the Military Police for a while, he caught the attention of the SCP Foundation, leading to his recruitment in 2018. He eventually became a DEA member in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.