Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One or two warnings when I first started

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Just this server

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on the work week. 3-5 hours on the weekdays. 6+ hours on the weekends depending on my situation

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for your server because I have a genuine passion for the SCP universe and the roleplay community it represents. This server has provided me with countless enjoyable experiences, and I want to give back by ensuring that it remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for all players. I believe that as a moderator, I can contribute to maintaining a positive environment, resolving issues, and fostering a sense of community among players. I also see this as an opportunity to take on a responsible role and help ensure that the server adheres to its rules and provides a fair and fun experience for everyone.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can be a valuable asset to the server in several ways. My deep knowledge of SCP lore and the server's rules ensures that I can provide accurate guidance to players and maintain the immersive roleplay environment. I'm dedicated to spending time on the server, and I'm committed to treating all players fairly, resolving conflicts diplomatically, and fostering a friendly and inclusive community. I'm also open to suggesting improvements and taking my responsibilities seriously. While I don't claim to be more special than other applicants, I believe these qualities make me a strong candidate for the role.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi, @Kore ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.