Discord name: BritishDooo

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December last year

In what country are you located?: Uk

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Ash Smith, Barry Allen

Civilian name: Kaine Clarkson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7 PVT, E-11 PVT, SCP-096 Exec for uk

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: a few warns when i first joined for mixing and NLR and 1 ban for Fail RP for talking as 076

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I have been on the Research team for a very long time and done tests on all scps and helped teach multiple Jrs and have taken part in many CL4 tests so I feel I'm ready to get promoted to Executive so I can help the research team grow and develop even more to help new researchers keep a interest in research and continue to teach other researchers more.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe I have the experience and dedication needed to become a Executive.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have written 5 and its important to have the correct layout and information in the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: to test CL4 SCPS and to maintain high standards within the research team by helping them with documents and insuring they know how to safely test SCPS

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: my executive position will mainly focus on biohazard SCPS but I still will test all SCPS and to teach Researchers who want a more in-depth understanding about research.

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Executive Researcher Ash Smith​

Status
Not open for further replies.