Steam ID:

Discord name:
BOYDAN

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing this server about 2 years ago so at least 500+ hours

In what country are you located?:
England

Time zone: British Summer Time (BST)

Character name(s): Rajeesh Arjan (F), Jerbert (CI)

Civilian name: Danvy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I held Delcom Commander when the SCP-USA sever first released.
-Also I was a Executive researcher for a bit but this was just for events that I took part in.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Had warning for fearRP I don't remember why.
-Got banned for LTAP for cuffing people but I got this ban in Jan 2022 and I think it was a mistake. I can't really remember much about it.
Why are you applying for the Researcher?
I am applying for this role as I have always found the research role to be the most interesting and enjoyable role to play in the SCP servers, as research is basically the whole foundation of SCP as without researchers SCP wouldn't be a thing. Also there never seem to be a lot of Execs or people who can approve my documents, so if I become Exec I will be very active and be able to approve the right documents allowing more player to enjoy the SCP server as they will be able to expand there testing/sampling.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
- I have been on this server for a very long time.
- I am good at roleplaying.
- I have participated in a lot of events as a researcher.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written at least 5 excellent-graded documents but annoyingly, I had to delete gmod and reinstall because I wasn't able to load into the SCP server, which caused me to lose all the documents that I spent at least 3 hours on or more on. But I will continue to make excellent-graded documents.

For a document to be excellent-graded, it has to be clear and easy to understand for example:
To make a document on sampling, you need to have clear detailed instructions on how to do the whole test. For example in my document for sampling SCP-682 I talked about; Material Acquisition; Sample Collection; Sample Transport. Also giving an introduction to the SCP and the importance of why sampling SCP-682 is good for the foundation. The document should also include a cover page that authorises which personal can view the document. For example if a test on SCP-682 is being done only CL3+ research personnel and CL4+ are allowed to view document. Also will need a authorization page which allows for higher personal to sign document for it to be approved. Although you might not need a whole page for it you could but it on the cover page which is what have done as it will be easier for who wants to see if your document got approved.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Should be able to identify the difference between a poorly written document and a excellent one.
- Should encourage/help different researchers.
- Should be active on the server.
- Follow the rules of the server and do not abuse their power/tools.
- Be good a RP.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in Dehradun India, Rajeesh Arjan was born with a mind unlike others, he was a super genius at a very young age, which he got bullied for, getting called names like freak and alien. He enjoyed watching science shows and always aspired to be a top class known scientist in the USA, but due to very strict parents, he was forced to become a Doctor which he despised being everyday. He grew apart from his family and decided to stop being a doctor and follow his passion of being a scientist, he wanted to discover new things, he's always wanted a Nobel prize just like his role model Venkatraman Ramakrishnan. Although this led him to be a struggling research assistant which he would spend most of his free time in his workshop using his pay checks trying to discover and create new things. Until he created something he should not have which caught some unwanted attention from some very important figures. Rajeesh opened a wormhole that let in some unworldly creatures; lucky for him, he was being monitored by the SCP foundation due to his past antics, which were quick to restrain the creature, but also Rajeesh was taken in by the foundation for questioning. The SCP found a liking to Rajeesh way of thinking and thought he could be useful to the foundation and was made to be a researcher and Rajeesh agreed to this as he always wanted to be involved in finding new discoveries and helping the world even though the world did not help him. Rajeesh knew he couldn't tell anyone about his new ordeal but it didn't affect him anyways as he was not close with anyone due to him being casted as an outsider in society his whole life due to his intellect. But now he is surrounded by people just like him so maybe he can open up a bit more day by day.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
+/- 1 I think your responsibilities are completely flawed, exec is a heavy management position, if yoj are applying to be able to research more things and have higher scp testing and grade documents, I highly recommend you stay as senior and look to a exec for approval for testing. BUT if you think you want to and you are ready to handle management feel free to and I wish you luck. This isn't to discourage you it's just a warning about the exec side of things.

You can DM me on discord my tag is MegatronIMJ . If you want me to help you om your application or give you advice or help in any way related to research

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

vsc8qIfDRpS0F1iUHlnctw40r7KieEFv19OZSTmBUk0IIkMMWAncITx14F2Jb3DH_rFerr-kHTMSuSebhPlnqI84Qu5CCMyT16J_y9BL4YuQtveNUwX8rDx2HxUSa0hSc4XpSdZG4yvNS5SOGTcsQQ

Greetings, Rajeesh!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.