SCP-RP (USA) - GM Application - DANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: DANTE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232061456

Discord Username: curlano

What's your current playtime: 12 days this month, but overall time is 73 days in game time

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Arthur'Observer'Morgan

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Fail rp, 3 day ban for inappropriate conduct,3 day ban for severe toxic and 3day mrdm(appealed it and got accepted as i mistook AOS for KOS. rdm,failrp x2, 7 day ban off ts,fearrp,job abuse and toxicity, Minor glitching, pac abuse. Although i have these i assure you ive changed as i took 1 week off of scprp to think about my actions. And i believe that i have grown and became a better person and i have shown it. These warns are over a month or more old.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 8 hours+ but 5 is the least

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community: I have not been apart of an event team but i was a moderator. (resignation)

Why would you like to become a Gamemaster: I would love to be a gamemaster to put laughter joy, excitement in people on the server, Id like to make people have fun while still keeping their immersion. Moreover I am eager to become a Gamemaster because I am passionate about enhancing the roleplay experience for everyone on the server and contributing to its growth and success. I love creating and engaging in memorable experiences for everyone. Being active on the server and interacting with players is something I like doing. I like to bring creativity and I’m committed to helping the server fun for all and enhancing their immersion Overall, I just want to be part of the team that makes the server a great place to play.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants: I believe I can bring a lot to the server by creating engaging and dynamic roleplay scenarios that keep players excited, active, and involved using my ideas. What sets me apart from other applicants is my deep passion for roleplay and my commitment to making sure everyone has a great time. I’m also very active and open for new ideas, so I’ll be there to interact with players, listen to their feedback, and make adjustments to improve future events. I believe that gamemasters are one of the core aspects to RP and that they insure everyone has an immersive and fun experience.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. The Lost SCP Relic:
An ancient SCP artifact from a long-forgotten containment breach is rediscovered in the archives. Rumors spread that this artifact has the power to manipulate reality and change the outcome of peoples future. To investigate, external personnel from another site are invited to assist. The event involves an effort between the sites research team and the external personnel to solve the puzzle while the artifact releases its effects on site personnel. The artifact is a small object is not an object but a parasite that goes into meals then into the stomach of someone that eats it, the parasite has found its way inside the stomach of an site admin member, while personnel try to pinpoint the location the site admin member would me unresponsive, a state of vegetation soon the external personnel would figure out where it is via kant counter and the site admin would be rushed to medical for surgery. After they have removed it the parasite tries to escape and find ways to enter the bodies of others. Combatives are tasked to terminate it and non combatives are tasked to flee from the area of its location.

Involves: Research Team, External Personnel (from another site or GOI), medical, and potentially SCPs affected by the artifact.

2. SCP Discovery Expedition:
The site command sends an expedition to a remote location where a new SCP anomaly is rumored to exist. This event involves preparation, including briefing sessions, gathering equipment, and coordinating with GOIs for the journey. Players assume roles in the expedition team facing challenges and making discoveries while working together in roleplay to find and study the anomaly. The expedition team consisting of DEA and Nu-7 are tasked to roam around pinewood searching for the anomaly. The anomaly is SCP-4666 'The yule man' A terrifying sight for the expedition team. The yule man hides behind the houses taking each member out one by one. The yule man is in active phase of terrorizing and brutally murdering people. All of sop including CI and GOC need to work together to take it out.
Involves: Research Team, DEA/Nu-7, GOIs (CI,GOC)

3. Containment Breach Simulation:

Description: A scheduled simulation of a containment breach occurs to test how secure containment protocols are . The event involves simulated breaches of a few SCPs, requiring the security team to manage containment while the research team provides support and analysis to understand the reason why the breaches happened. After the simulation researchers are tasked with analyzing what caused it (there will be a reason why) and they would try and find ways to fix it. After analyzation researchers find out that it was not a simulation, in fact a mysterious entity named "The roamer" breached them. Researchers must contact higher up to insure the search for this entity, soon the entity will be captured and brought in with questioning, once everything is cleared and they asked their questions he will be given a proposal on to either assist the site or be terminated. After a long while of thinking he decides to assist on the sites endeavors via providing medical assistance and offering information about certain anomalies.
Involves: Security Team, Research Team,E-11

Please List an map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server): Event Idea: "The Grand Site Renovation"

Description: A major renovation project is scheduled for the entire SCP site, aiming to upgrade security systems, improve living conditions, overall better site. This massive overhaul requires a temporary shutdown of several site areas.

Preparation Phase:

Announcement: A briefing is held for all personnel, informing them about the upcoming renovation and its impact. External personnel are brought in to assist with the work. Some players may be assigned to oversee the work.
Renovation Phase:

Partial Site Shutdown: Different sections of the site are closed off in stages, requiring players to adapt to new temporary setups. Security and research teams work together to ensure that SCPs are secured and that everything goes smoothly.

Collaborative Tasks: Both security and research teams must coordinate with external personnel to manage the renovation. This includes resolving any issues while at work.
Completion Phase:

Site Reopening: Once the renovation is complete, the site undergoes a grand reopening ceremony. A tour guide will be there to guide and teach the players around the site including demonstrations of new security measures, and showcases of improved research and development abilities.
Integration: Players from both sides participate in a series of activities to test of the new features, ensuring that everything is functioning as intended.
Involves:

Security Team: Manages temporary containment measures, oversees the safety of the renovation process, and assists with the relocation of SCPs and personnel.
Research Team: Coordinates with contractors, ensures that research activities are minimally disrupted, and helps test the new facilities.
External personnel: Provide assistance for the renovation and help implement new advanced systems.
Site Administration: Oversees the entire renovation process, ensures compliance with protocols, and manages communication between teams.

List an example mission for each of the following (O-1, A-1, Nu-7, E-11, CI, UNGOC & Foundation Staff):
Omega-1: "The Royalty"
Mission: Contain an ethics member that have gone rouge.

Objective: An Ethics Committee member has gone rogue, causing a significant breach of ethical protocols and potentially compromising classified information or SCP security. More than that the ethics member has shutdown the site and is planning on breaching SCPs and escaping to CI. O-1 is tasked with containing the rogue member, recovering any leaked information, and assessing the damage caused.

The mission involves investigating the rogue member's actions, which may include sabotaging experiments, leaking classified data, manipulating other staff, escaping to CI, and potential breaches. O-1 must work quickly to contain the situation, handle any associated SCP threats, and ensure that all sensitive information is secured. The environment will be full of tension while O-1 tries to capture the ethics member and Insure the site runs with no problems. After a while Omega-1 finds the ethics member eating the flesh of a dead researcher, O-1 realizing the situation they try and talk to the ethics member, but its no use the ethics member has been affected by an anomly that caused him to go crazy. The ethics member then bites one of the o1 infecting them without anyone knowing and runs to escape the facility. O-1 chases after him and catches him...then a sudden snarl can be heard from the o1 that was harmed....

Alpha-1: "The lost hand''
Mission: Investigate an O5 Council Member’s Disappearance.
Objective: An O5 Council member has gone missing under mysterious and potentially dangerous circumstances. A-1 is tasked with locating the missing O5 member, uncovering any threats or anomalies involved, and ensuring their safe and successful return.

The mission involves a thorough investigation into the member's last known activities, reviewing security footage, and interviewing any witnesses or personnel who may have interacted with them. The disappearance may be linked to internal threats, SCP related phenomena, or hostile entities. A-1 must navigate through layers of secrecy and confusion, dealing with both the physical and psychological parts of the investigation. The mission is high-stakes, requiring A-1 to use their best minds to insure the safe return of the council member.

CI & UNGOC ''Artifacts Dream"
Mission: Operation to Secure a Rogue SCP Artifact.
Objective: A powerful SCP artifact has gone rogue and is causing havoc in pinewood. Both the Chaos Insurgency and the UNGOC are tasked with a joint operation to secure or neutralize the artifact before it causes further damage or falls into the foundations hands.

The mission involves coordination between the CI and UNGOC’s diplomatic personnel. The artifact's unpredictable effects require both teams to work together to manage its influence. CI operatives will handle direct action and containment, while the UNGOC focuses on finding a way to destroy/contain it. The collaboration will test their ability to work under pressure and handle a high risk situation with a significant impact on both of the GOIs if it fails.

E-11 & Nu-7 " Reality Rift "
Objective: An Executive Researcher has caused an opening portal to an alternate reality, unleashing potential reality warping SCPs and other threats. E-11 and Nu-7 are tasked with containing the situation, preventing hostile entities from emerging with the help of MTF Lambda-5 “White Rabbits”, and ensuring the portal remains stable until MTF Omni-1 arrives to close it.

Both teams will need to collaborate closely to monitor the portal, handle any emerging threats, and ensure that the site remains secure until Omni-1 can arrive to close the portal. The mission will require a high level of coordination and adaptability as E-11 and Nu-7 need to assist MTF Lambda-5 “White Rabbits” with ensuring the safety of the site.

MTF Lambda-5 “White Rabbits” Will come through the gates as soon as they are notified and realising what their dealing with they call Omni-1 while insuring that the reality warping SCPs stay contained within the portal.

Foundation Staff: "The Whispering Shadows Protocol"
Objective: A mysterious signal has been detected from deep within the site, to no known SCPs or Foundation systems. Foundation personnel are tasked with investigating and looking into the origin of this signal while dealing with the strange activities within the site

Research: Researchers must analyze the signal's properties and its potential connection to SCPs.

Medical: With staff members reporting visions, hallucinations and sudden deaths the medical team must be on high alert.

Site administration: The sites higher ups are tasked with coordinating the investigation, maintaining morale, and ensuring that normal functionality stays on site while handling the situation.

Gensec: While the signal itself isnt physical, its effects are destabilizing the site. Gensec are tasked to ensure the safety of the site by making sure that there are no breaches and pin pointing the signal.

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Major Support

Throughout all of my experiences with you, you've always been committed to roleplay and integrating others into it. You’re more than capable of this rank, best of luck!

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
Application Denied

Hi @SHAMLAN

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

After deliberation, we have decided to DENY your application.
We feel you need some more time to adjust before you come back into a team like this. If you wish to discuss it further please reach out to either Raixin (Myself) Pawz or Grizz

You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Regards, Raixin​

Status
Not open for further replies.