SCP-RP (USA) - GM Application - John Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2022
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: M4bro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515720

Discord Username: m4bro

What's your current playtime: 5 days and 11 hours for vtime this month. 2 years for how long i have been playing this server.

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name:
Chaos name: CI MCOM John “LTG” Freeman

Foundation Name: E11 CPL John “Kratos” Freeman
Civilian name: “Kratos”

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM app

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I got 3 RDM warnings, 4 Fail RP warnings, 2 Fear RP warnings, 1 hitbox abuse warn and a serve tox ban. I only remember why I got the tox ban and it was because I made a joke around people that I should have not made. Most of these warnings were when I first joined the server and it was because I was not used to the rules yet. All of these are expired

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-4 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community: Yes, i was a Gamemaster and i did major, map change and minor events. It was for a Star wars RP server.

Why would you like to become a Gamemaster: Because I want to increase the amount of RP given to Foundation but mainly GOIs because I feel like there is a lack of a chance that GOIs are given to RP and to have fun with events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants: I think that I can bring more creative events and bring more RP within events. This would make me more special over other applicants and also that I have been on the server for a long time and I have had more experience with RP than others that may be applying.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
“914 Takeover”
CI would get a call from “The Engineer” giving them plans on how to get to 914 from CI base to SCP 914 via underground. “The Engineer” would then give them tools to dig their way to SCP 914. CI would drill, mine or blow a tunnel to SCP 914 (depends on what choice they pick). During this when they get all the way down to SCP 914 the outside of 914 has a cave in. Foundation will have to try to remove the cave in over an hour long period. During this time CI can freely use and test on SCP 914 without it counting as a raid. CI would not be allowed to MR during this time but can send DCs in. When the hour is up CI would raid and blow a hole through the cave in. During this time Foundation would have a chance to close up the hole or use it to raid CI themselves.

“The Crusade will continue”
SCP-7722-X has been stolen by CI Cell 24 and has been given to the CI near Site 65. CI would send DCs in to give SCP-7722 back SCP-7722-X. CI would still have to hack SCP-7722 out and if they fail the foundation would research the effects of SCP-7722-X. If CI succeeded in their hack they would give SCP-7722 SCP-7722-X and a crusade would happen. Anyone who is not wearing scrambles or is in a reality anchor would join SCP-7722 in his crusade. Foundation would get a comms from the Site holding SCP-7722-X about its effects and how to counter it. The goal of SCP-7722 and his followers is to head to surface and escape for their next Crusade. If 7722 makes his way out of LCZ into EZ MTF Beta-777 would be called and do a ritual to snap people out of the trance and would take SCP-7722-X out of SCP-7722 hands. After that SCP-7722 would be RCed and the SCP-7722-X would be taken back to its site.

“Brothers come back home”
It would be revealed that SCP-22415’s had another brother made separately from them. SCP-22415-4 name is “Johnny”. His color would be purple. When he comes to Site 65 he would be looking for his brothers and when he finds them he would ask them to come home. SCP-22415-1,-2 and -3 would stay on site and ask for their brother to calm down. SCP 22415-4 would be angry at the fact that his brothers won't listen. He would release monsters from his dimension. After his monsters are contained his brothers and foundation would work together to contain him and SCP-22415-4 to a containment site.

Please List an map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
“The Other Side”
A rumble would be heard at the ice lake near pinewood. When people come over and investigate they would see a hole where the ice lake used to be. When going inside the hole a whole other world would be found. A world filled with things only alive during the Jurassic period. Equipment and other items could be found from a foundation site from another dimension explaining what was wrong here and how the dinosaurs and plant life existed there. Showing that the dinosaurs were not normal but was the foundation staff that got taken over by the SCP that the site was trying to contain the SCP being SCP-56787 (a custom SCP for this event) and the only way to recontain the SCP is to turn on the generators and press emergency shutdown. This would cause the SCP and its site to be put back to its original dimension.

List an example mission for each of the following (O-1, A-1, Nu-7, E-11, CI, UNGOC & Foundation Staff):
O-1: A traitor is within the ethics committee giving out info to other GOIs. This info was found by interrogating a Sarkic Cult member. Their jobs are to find out who is the traitor within and bring them to justice once and for all.

A-1: There have been murders all over the site and most of the people murdered were causing problems for the GOC. Its said that the assassin has cloaking tech and has high tech weapons. Their goal is to find the man who is doing all the murders and find out if the GOC are involved.

Nu-7: Anderson robotics has given an offer to Nu7 being that if Anderson robotics is allowed to test on some of the Nu7 and in return they will be given cybernetic implants. But should Nu7 trust a GOI known to attack them? Or can this deal give them powerful soldiers.

E-11: E11 would try to collaborate with SCP 049 to make a cure to SCP-008. SCP 049 would view SCP 008 has the pestilence in its worst form and would need help from foundation medical and foundation research to allow him to understand SCP-008 and what it is and figure out a cure for it for once and for all.

CI: disputes within CI have caused CI to go into a civil war. The LTCOM vs COM would fight each other and the LTCOM’s FOB would be at lakehouse and the COM would take over CI base. CI would fight each other until a winner comes out on top.

UNGOC: Rangers had called GOC telling them that some type of aliens has landed near the pinewood area. The GOCs goal is to stop the civs finding out about the aliens and figure out what the aliens are doing on earth. Making sure that the aliens wont try anything against humanity.

Foundation Staff: A totem of zeus appears in front of medbay and if someone sacrifices something they love in return one wish will be granted. But this gift may not turn out to be what they wanted. Foundation needs to find out how it got there and what the totem is doing there.

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @John "Kratos" Freeman

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After thought, I believe that more detail could have been added to a majority of the event ideas that you provided with that said I will be denying your application.

You may re-apply in one week.

Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.