Your in-game name: Humphrey II

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:451580045

Your steam community link: Steam Community :: SheLuvKarma

Date of ban: 3/13/2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Lexdash

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): SCP-RP Rules | Civil Networks Community (civilgamers.com)

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
When I originally flagged on, I got on the D-class job another D-class gave me an mp5 which I tried to use to escape killing multiple foundation members, but I don't believe this is the cause of my ban because killing foundation on D-class is not RDM. Although I believe the reason, I was banned for MRDM was for attempting to kill another d-class for a quest. I believe there was a bug in the game with my assassination quest. I had died and the quest still showed up as active I attempted the quest again until I gave up afterwards. Unfortunately, I don't fully know the reason that I got banned as I was AFK when it happened but I believe it to be for the quest situation.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
No

Why should you be unbanned:
I should be unbanned because as I said before when I was on the D-class job I went to the quest giver and was given an assassination quest. I then tried to complete the quest and died. The quest continued to show as normal, and it was incomplete with the ability to still complete it. I then tried to complete the quest after waiting 5 minutes as it showed I was still able to complete it.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I am still new to the server and have only played for about 2 months and don't play D-class a lot. I didn't know how the quest system worked and it bugged out and said I could still complete it. As I said I believe it is a bug and now knowing it is a bug I will avoid repeating the same thing.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I personally love the server. I have played it almost every day in my free time and enjoy the people on the server. I joined E-11 and have worked up the ranks and such for the past month because I enjoy it so much, I am confused and sad and would love to continue playing the server.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Humphrey II

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This ban has already been lifted, thus the Appeal is Accepted​

Status
Not open for further replies.