SCP-RP USA King's Gamemaster Application

King

Jun 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Joetaco70 (I think)
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 319+ hours
In what country are you located?: The US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gensec Captain Joseph "King" Morgan
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D [H2-2] King "The Spy"
Civilian name: Joseph Morgan
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:112494600
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Site 56/US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/u-s-a-security-captain-application.6494/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think I got banned for a week once, I don't remember why.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Yes, I spent a long time in another server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, same as the previous question.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Around 3-5
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Because there are so little events, especially for CI. So I feel like joining GM so I can host events regularly for all players on the server at any given point. I also have a lot of event ideas that I really want to execute. The only way I can do that is by joining GM.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Because I feel like I have really good knowledge of other games' lore. So, I believe that I can use my knowledge for good events, of a higher caliber than usual events on the server. I'm also quite active on the server so I believe that I could host multiple events. Maybe even per week.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. MTF-Pi-1 has come on site after an encounter with SCP-3456 instances. Though they came with some unexpected guests. Because the Orcadian Horsemen followed the squad. It's up to all groups to work together to fight the threat. Or, betray each other for their own gain.
2. A briefcase was captured by the Chaos Insurgency, yet none of them remember what was inside. G
The foundation knows the item as SCP-055, "The Anti Meme", and they want to retrieve the anomaly. So the MTF teams would be sent to collect the object, but CI has no clue why they want it so badly, they think it's just a briefcase but they'll defend it nonetheless.
3. (Part 2 for the later mentioned payday 2 event) The foundation is notified about the payday gang in the pinewood area. They are hiding out in a warehouse with magical coffers, gold, and general loot from their many crimes. The GOC would like to prosecute the heisters for their misdeeds. But CI sees this as a great opportunity for a new ally.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-001, "When Day Breaks", has finally occurred. The GOIs and the Foundation have to put their differences aside to work together. They have to get all people in and around the pinewood area into site-56. But the flesh monsters aren't too far behind. They wont be taken out by the foundation alone.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Dr.Bright has been transferred to site-56 and, like everywhere he goes, he causes shenanigans and uses plenty of SCP items incorrectly. He also takes a group of d-class personnel and dresses them as pirates for "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and the d-class don't plan on being paraded around for long. It's up to O-1 to deal with bright's general carelessness and unprofessional behavior.
A-1: The 05 council has a meeting with a mysterious group known to them as the "Kataru" who warns the foundation about the payday gang. They are nearby with anomalous loot in a small warehouse close to pinewood. (Part 1 of a payday 2 themed event).
Nu-7: SCP-343 is out of containment and in pinewood. MTF Nu-7 is sent to retrieve him and send him back to his original site. But CI and the GOC are very intrigued by the anomaly better known as God, so they won't give him up without a fight.
E-11: A new app called Mal0, better known as SCP-1471, has been sweeping through pinewood and foundation personnel's mobile devices. E-11 needs to destroy all phones infected with the anomaly and make sure anyone who isn't proper clearance does not know the true effects of the app.
CI: CI R&D have made a breakthrough with SCP-500 and have found a way to make a Juggernaut that can withstand a lot more abuse, and dish out even more. With this new tool CI set out to use this asset to their advantage
Foundation Staff: During a foundation presentation, one of the presented videos end up containing the image of SCP-2774, all affected staff must be found and dealt with in whatever way they deem appropriate.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @King ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, I apologize on the delayed response however this is to let you know that you have been accepted for a position as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jules or @Gregory for your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad