SCP-RP[USA] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcphaser

Oct 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ArcPhaser
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6days 5 hours 4 min
In what country are you located?: U.S
Time zone: U.S East
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Barry Steils[DED-PVT]
Chaos name (include your rank): Barry Stells [No Rank anymore]
Civilian name: Barry Stein
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:606244455 76561199172754638
Discord ID (name#0000): ArcPhaser
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes some appealed but others i could have appealed but didn't bother think it was fail rp and MRDM the MRDM
was a misunderstanding of the rules on my part as I went in with rangers as parawatch after infobreaching thinking I was allowed to and killed a few guards with them and got the ban. other warnings I've got in the past were my mistake simple ones and vie read over the rules so many times now i often have to correct mods on mc&d rulesets but thats fair considering not a lot of people don't play that whitelist.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes in Icefuse networks I was a mod for a bit gave it up because i disliked the server. The staff in it just didn't seem to care about the server and were from what i saw just ignoring sits.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes with icfuse and fivem gta5 servers. I had a lot of more serious rp on fivem servers as the potential encounters you could have with others were endless..
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: minimum 3 but ill def be on more then that.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: There are times where there are no staff on and it gets frustrating so i want to fill the hole. Also want to be able to assist others in the server as i see in particular d class get into some trouble whether its meta gaming fail rp or other situations i would just be happy to assist in.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Complaints that aren't being handle quickly enough due to staff being busy i would like to help with. I'm very vigilant and pay attention to intrigue details when it comes to these matters.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2023

Application Denied

Hi @Arcphaser,
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to reports about you being unprofessional at times and having a active MRDM ban. Please try to improve this as if you do become a member of the staff member you represent the whole of the server and Civil networks as a whole. As well you also have some recent warnings which can be a bit of an eye-turner as it shows you may not have the best rule knowledge which is one of the most important things a staff member should have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.