SCP-RP USA Osiris' Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Oct 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): im a (yes thats my actual name for some reason)
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I would say 2-3 months.
In what country are you located?: America.
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Good Osiris, Nu7 SGT.
Chaos name (include your rank): Osiris " The Dealer "
Civilian name: Johnny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155812621
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/osiriss-goc-application.7787/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-8 hours.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I feel this server extremely kind, and overall a good community, I would also like to show that I am serious about this server because I like it a lot. I also wish to become a Gamemaster because the GM's could use more extremely active members and I would like to enhance the experience for other players. I also like to create and set up certain scenarios that will help people enjoy their time more, and because I feel its overall just fun.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help with activities, and being extremely active on the server. I feel I am special over other applicants because I can work hard, stay focused, and I can also be extremely active with whatever I do, and I like to improve experiences with events and be kind to others.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1- SCP-1363, a contagious super-virus not unlike 008, infects a person in the pinewood area. The man ends up in the medical office in pinewood, where he unknowingly spreads the contagion. Eventually the virus heads into stage 2, in which the infected peoples are compelled to do the virus' bidding. MTF Beta-7 would arrive to help MTF personnel with the threat.
2- A mysterious pipeline appears inside the facility that leads to a small cave. The contents of the cave will include SCP-5152, which is an anomaly that will stalk its prey inside the cave. Its goal is to terrify the players while having a maze-like area to explore.
3- SCP-2006, an SCP that's goal is to scare people while morphing into various creatures. Either monsters from movies or real life. His goal would be to hide around the facility disguising as other creatures, where he tries to jumpscare people.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-3008, the Infinite Ikea, there could be a map change to a server like Ikea where SCP-999 entered the Ikea and got lost, and for MTF's to get into
SCP-3008 and for them to locate and retrieve 999.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Omega-1 is informed about multiple members of General Security protesting multiple ethical norms and the actions of Law Enforcement as a whole. Because of this, Site-56's D-block is completely unsupervised. It will be top priority to quell the unrest of the Gensec operatives before things get too out of hand.
A-1: - Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 is sent after the group "The Serpents Hand", after they captured a member of the ethics committee. Their task will be to clear all of the GOI' s influence and operatives out of the area. But the foundation doesn't know exactly how long they have to save the committee member. It becomes a race against the clock for the members of A-1.
Nu-7: Nu-7 has been alerted to an SCP-1000 Instance in the pinewood area, Nu-7's goal is to kill or detain the anomaly and to clear up any rumors that the civilian populous has found out.
E-11: A person from an unknown GOI has entered Heavy Containment Zone to get a sample of 008, and attempting to sell it to the highest bidder. E-11 will be tasked with cleaning up and retrieving the sample from the mysterious seller and, if possible detain and question him.
CI: Hijacking a Transport on the main road to pinewood for an unknown anomaly. The Chaos Insurgency are soon to find out SCP-343 was in the transport. They then take it to the Chaos Insurgency base, and for Mobile Task Force Nu-7, to respond and take action.
Foundation Staff: SCP-2935 will be roaming around the facility, this SCP will determine how people will die by giving them memories of the actions. SCP-2935 will be roaming around to determine how people will die.

King

Jun 19, 2022
+ support
Me and him are both in CI command, I know him well and I think he'd be a great GM. He's a chill guy and has some good event ideas that I'd love to see acted upon.

Joseph "King" Morgan | CI-C DELCOM King "The Spy" | Joseph Morgan

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-GM Experience

Main event could be more detailed but overall good app.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Accepted

Hi @Osiris !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been accepted for an interview for Trail Gamemaster.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jules or @Gregory for your next steps.

Kind Regard,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.