[SCP-RP] [USA] Polzer Antons Executive app

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437898627

Discord name: MegatronIMJ2#6464

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks and 5 and a half (sorry for rough caulaction my vtime is bugged so i go off of the achivements for a month and turn the seconds into days)days of active playtime

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Polzer " Demolisher" Anton

Civilian name: Jack Crispy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive Researcher

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 for the metagame and 1 for RDM. The RDM one, I think, was killing a biohazard researcher who was very apparent as a disguised D-class. And the other one was Metagaming Tazza as a joke.

-

Why are you interested in the position of executive researcher?

Because I love the Research Department, I always will and I always have. I'm applying because I feel like I've changed from how I was. I spent a while pondering my actions and reflecting on them. And I think I can say that I have changed. I disagree with some of the reasons for my removal, but I'm glad I got removed. It gave me a much needed break. But the main reason why I want to be an executive is regret. I took what I had for granted. And I want to make it right and be a good executive this time around if I get accepted.

-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

1. Experience, I have a lot of experience in being a researcher. About 2-3 Months I'm pretty sure.1 month as Biohazard and about 1 ½ as an executive.

2. I mostly know what I'm doing. Most of the time, I did things right as an executive. I'm not some noob at being an executive. I know what I'm doing, and I promise to not make the same mistakes I made last time.

3. I'm good at RP.

4. I am a good leader and I know how to lead multiple people and not fuck up.

5. I'm active. (at least pre-removal), and as bad as it sounds, I will tone down on my activity because being tired 24/7 didn't make me the best executive as I wished to be.

6. I'm a good teacher. I can teach a lot of people to do things rapidly. I'm also great at helping people with whatever they need.

-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? 2 or 1. The best way to get an excellent document is to have at least seven pages, a good format, and a great aim. No matter how good the document is, if it has a bad aim its getting denied.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Management. When I was an executive before, it was a very management job, You didn't really do anything else except manage the research department and keep research in order and working. Another side job is doing level 4 tests, but this has never happened very much. Ex. Presentations about ethics and testing, mass testing, Disciplining researchers for doing unethical/bad stuff. Helping people out whenever they need it.

-

Please give some lore about your executive researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Enjoy (Also sorry this is Sudden as i just got back from a much needed break)

Last edited:

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
- neutral
I personally wouldn’t mind you getting a second chance. However I’m not giving you a support because of your application, you seem to very much want this role but based on your application I feel as though you may want it for the wrong reasons, also some basic information on being an executive is missing which I feel given you have had the position before is a tad bit worrisome. I have seen you on recently but I have not seen you working with researchers helping juniors in need or attempting to host any lectures, all I have personally seen you do is sit afk (although I realize this could be a timing issue, you could be doing this stuff when I’m not there)

To sum this up I would like to see more activity from you before joining the team again. I want to be sure you want this to really help the department not just to prove yourself again. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: MegatronIMJ

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
- neutral
I personally wouldn’t mind you getting a second chance. However I’m not giving you a support because of your application, you seem to very much want this role but based on your application I feel as though you may want it for the wrong reasons, also some basic information on being an executive is missing which I feel given you have had the position before is a tad bit worrisome. I have seen you on recently but I have not seen you working with researchers helping juniors in need or attempting to host any lectures, all I have personally seen you do is sit afk (although I realize this could be a timing issue, you could be doing this stuff when I’m not there)

To sum this up I would like to see more activity from you before joining the team again. I want to be sure you want this to really help the department not just to prove yourself again. Good luck!
When you see me sit AFK thats normally after im on for 2-3 hours then i sit in the cafeteria and lay down on my bed and accidently go to sleep. Since i normally play this server late at night. Im just on a lot when other executives arnt. Ex 1 AM EST-10 Am EST. Those are like my main hours to be on but mostly its 6AM-1PM. And i help Anyone who asks me any questions or if i see someone needing help.
Thank you for your time on responding.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Accepted

Congratulations Dr. Anton! Please contact me for the next steps (some things have changed since your time with us).​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.