Character name(s): Rebart Higglesworth lll

Civilian name: Rebart Higglesworth llll

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have held no whitelisted roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I believe what makes me suitable for SCP-096 is that I would put a good amount of time into being SCP-096 and not break the rules that apply for SCP-096.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-The usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified, is that SCP-096 will sit down and cry to themselves until an MTF brings SCP-096 back to their containment chamber.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When breached SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere to the person who has seen his face. SCP-096 can go straight to D-Block if a D-Class has seen his face, but only to those who has seen his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-Once SCP-096 is found by the MTF, the MTF put a bucket on SCP-096s head. Then they would take SCP-096 back to his containment chamber once said bucket is on SCP-096s head. Then the MTF will locate all of the photos of SCP-096 that have spawned around the facility and destroy them.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Gallus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

P.S Sorry for the long reply. These have unfortunately been burried by other apps!​

Status
Not open for further replies.