SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - ♡Meowjam♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2022

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: ♡Meowjam♡

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548657019

Discord Username: meowjamy

What's your current playtime: https://prnt.sc/q4SUzWesXGq-

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Your characters name: Foundation: Luna 'Blueberry' Katz
Civilian: Luna Parker

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes, I do but, I only have a few.
1. RDM, I don't remember but I think i got it while i was in Gensec
2. Mic spam, I was playing some JOJO part 5 music while I was in D-class

How many hours can you be on everyday: at least 2-3 hours or more depending on the day

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I do let me explain. I used to be a moderator for a Star War RP server as I served for 1 year, and I still remember the great things I did there. Then after a year and a month, I went and tried out a Vietnam RP server I started as a trial and passed it after a week or two, from the many times I served as a moderator, I would like to do some good by giving a helping hand to the serves I help out in there community, but sadly I had to quit there staff help to move on to other community to see. But I made some good memories in those years<3

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Ever since I joined the medical department, I found my calling there. The most important thing I'm proud of is the lovely people I met and the friends I made during my time on the Site. I don't know what else I can be proud of, but I'm glad I found my calling in the medical department from all my time on the Site to see what I am capable of! The thing I'm glad achieved is finally becoming a Sr.Doctor in the medical department! So later on I can become a medical consultant.

Why would you like to become a staff member: From my past time playing on the server, I can always see that the server needs more staff active in the server. At any time on the server I barely see any staff online, so I'm willing to take that place and try to help this community to the best of my power. But that's not the only reason, from time and time again in the meantime of the server. Plus the fact, there are so many horrible people trying to ruin the fun of SCPRP, like, harassing players, damaging the community, and ruining the roleplay experience for the players out there who are just there to have fun and roleplay the character that they want to be. I know my many experiences as a good moderator will come in handy on this server. I would love to see how many people I can meet up with and make friends on this server. Hope to see you lovely people out there!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: During my time, I always saw that the staff team needed more friendly staff members for the resource team, and once I saw there was a resource team. I know that will be a good fit for me to make sure the community is a friendly and warmly welcoming community to all players, other thing the most part I would improve on is the activity of the staff team to show great service to all players in the community. But how do you ask "How would you do so" Well, I will use my past staff experience to give players a great staff service when they are in need. In closing, I will be active as much as I can from my power to help out the community!

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @Meowjam

Unfortunately I had to deny your application as you had received some warnings during your review period, however I do believe you're a strong candidate and encourage you to re-apply in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.