Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Ace Maximus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196526873

Discord Username: Ace Maximus

What's your current playtime: 2 D 17H 28m

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Ace Maximus

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes 1, i had a short ERP experience with a SCP that someone over heard when i had 2 hours on the server and wasn't sure if i liked the server or not.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 7-9

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I was a admin for a military RP and my pc's GPU went bad and couldn't afford a new one at that time so i had to resign.
I was a HA/Dev for a Military RP, I helped build/set up bases along with documents for factions/branches and basic advise on simple things that effected players, server never got popular after a couple months so we shut it down.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I'm at that point where i am trying to find out what i want to dive deeper into and get more involved with so i cant say i've went to far into any faction but i am proud to say i joined the CI and their Militant division, I have my Riot control and Heavy weapons license and I am apart of IA and a SR researcher. I was preset for the SCP-999 AVG event as a IA and was told to keep a eye out and make sure everything was calm and didn't get to chaotic which was incredibly interesting until i crashed and got sidetracked so didn't go back when i joined but it got me more curious on game master and the staff side of this server and get more involved with such a unique server. Currently still working on finding the right faction to dive deeper into but that's why i'm applying for staff so i can fully experience the server on both sides and see which i should dedicate more of my time into.

Why would you like to become a staff member: It's been a years since I've been staff on any server and i miss the feeling of getting rid of minges,trolls and people that are just interfering with other peoples game play. I am a night shifter so I'm use to being up late and I've noticed a lot of people take advantage of the lack of staff on during those times and it impacts with my game play in a negative way so i would like to be apart of staff to give a experienced hand and help this server during those times and throughout the day dealing with those kinds of people that aren't here to RP. I also want to see this servers side of things before i move deeper into a faction because if i become staff and its like my previous experiences i will spend a good amount of my time staffing rather than trying to get high up in a faction and spend more time on the faction rather than staffing. The SCP-999 AVG event also has me curious on being a game master which i was training for on Icefuse before my GPU went bad so i never got to experience it and wanted to give staff a try before i tried being a game master.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I've encountered a handful of lower staff that aren't to familiar with basic facility rules/codex inculding times that involved me asking simple questions like "Can SCP-999 go to the surface" he replied with- "Uhhhh im not too sure tbh i just became staff" so id like to see a more guidance by the staff above the trial on how to deal with more situations and making sure they have a good idea on the simple general rules on the facility and the surface. Another issue i noticed when i first joined was d-class complaining about false staff punishments and punishment's being longer than they are supposed to be so id like to see the upper staff keeping the lower and newer guys in check and also enforcing some sort of proof before a punishment that can't be solved with logs .

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Acr Maximus
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.