SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Aithaed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aithaed

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 5, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Aithaed

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202890557

Discord Username: aithaed

What's your current playtime: 2d, 19hr

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Sr. DEA / E11 PVT Vinnel Crepes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first application I have made.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Nope.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-6, depending on the day.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes. Moderator, Administrator, Department Supervisor, Discord Staff, Forums Administrator, and Gamemaster (w/ Staff perms).

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have greatly enjoyed tutoring new players in the Cadet and Jr. Researcher roles. I really like to tutor new players and give them a better idea of what their options are when they first step into the community, how to progress in the server, what activities they're able to participate in, who they can talk to for more help, what interesting places they can go to, tactics they can use, any issues I may have had as a new player, and answering any of the more esoteric questions they may have. Usually happening in that order.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I believe I can expand staffing coverage during later hours of the US time zones, provide an excellent experience with issue resolution to players who require it, and provide an unbiased perspective towards contentious issues. Being staff will enable me to ensure the rules are applied quickly and appropriately when I witness a rulebreak (in particular, due to some players not owning recording software) and ensure all aspects or perspectives of an issue are considered fairly. Joining the staff team will also allow me to become more involved with the server's community, which i've been greatly enjoying.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: This is a technological issue coming from my time as a player, it would be very helpful if the Ticket system allowed further communication with the staff member handling your ticket through a chat window. That would make it easier to manage conversation history, notes, clip links, and to ensure that players have their stories straight. As a tech issue it isn't something I can resolve without being a developer, which I am not planning on being.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @Aithaed ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.