SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Ang Jamal

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeoo

Jul 14, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Ang Jamal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612145976

Discord Username: Ang1125

What's your current playtime: 3d 22h

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation: Ang Jamal
CI: Angeoi
Civi: Angeow

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, i have made couple moderation application and yes i have passed one but it was only for a Roblox ScpRp. Yes i know it's Roblox but i do have responsibilities in the game, and i know i will in this game to i really love the role play in this Garry's Mod server.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes, RdmB pretty sure and it was a 12 hour ban i was messing with my friend and killed him. Also, i have gotten warnings for something i have done like Talking as an scp that your not aloud to talk as that scp. Also, i think i got like just only 7 warning's some of them i didn't know for but i have learned from my mistakes and will not do it again because i will be punished and it bad for the Scp-Rp Garry's mod server.

How many hours can you be on everyday: For the week day's around 3-7 hours | and on the weekend around like 5-10 hours because wouldn't have any school/studying or hard work.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, the game on roblox the game would be known as Scp-Rp and it would get me ready for the real thing Scp-Rp Garry's Mod. Yes i will have responsibilities in my Mod days because this is really important to me because i have been playing this game for a while like since 2022. And it's been a dream to become admin and help out the community with the real deal Rp server and i will focus on everything during my moderator day's.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I've been proud of me getting into CI doing everything like i studied the CI handbook that was pretty easy. Also, i passed the hacking tryout to which was very fun and interesting and I'm really proud of that. Also, i got into IA (also known as internal Affairs) i enjoy catching people doing bad stuff in character and arresting them that's also very fun.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member because i really would like to do something and help the people who need help out of character and in character. I would also take a lot of sits everyday and would be on every day helping out the people that need help. Also, if not to take a sit and someone in game ask's how do i do this or that i would tell them right away because that's my responsibility. I would also be very polite to people in need because it's not a moderators right to be toxic. That could end up to be losing your Job to this server. Also, in the real deal game unlike the roblox game i feel like i would be happy and be really good at my Mod job.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Some thing i would improve in the staff team is really just some things because i know the mod team is already improving a lot. But, i would improve many things if needed because i know that's my job and responsibilities. But i would improve on taking sits real quick because i would solve the problem way faster and help the person who made the sit. Because that's my responsibility in doing that. So, i would be active everyday helping everyday not giving up on the staff team because i know this is the one thing that matters to me (and the Server)

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @angeoo

You currently have both active warnings and bans, with that in mind we also do not believe you have shown enough maturity to be able to handle this role. Lastly, your answers to the application were a bit lackluster and can be improved on, if you have specific questions on what that may be you may DM me over discord.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.