SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - axlotl1

Axe

Apr 26, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: axlotl1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55475493

Discord Username: Axlotl1

What's your current playtime: https://imgur.com/a/ySnH0Ov

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation: "Axe" Daniels

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: None

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-4

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I was a staff member of SWRP server but that was several years ago

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I am proud of achieving CSG in E-11 and currently being a SGT in NU-7.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to be a staff member because as an active player, I’ve seen how much effort goes into maintaining an immersive and fair environment, and I’d love to contribute to that by helping manage the server, and enforceing the rules so that everyone's RP is maintained. I’m eager to take on the responsibility and help the community grow.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I'd like to see a system that brings awareness to lesser known rules. Being a player in both E-11 and NU-7, there were often times where senior people in both regiments would tell us to hang back or stop doing something because of a rule that wasn't known to me, and I think increased awareness for these types of rules would be a positive change.