SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Caboose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose.

SCP-RP Staff
Sep 25, 2023
Garry's Mod Headquarters

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Krato

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:650652206

Discord Username: krat0_s.

What's your current playtime: 3d 21h 06m 31s (Just finished LOA and I'm getting time back up.)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Lee "Caboose" Contreras

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, got denied due to me having the same name as a previous staff: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-cabooses-moderator-application.25274/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have but they have all expired. (Will go into detail on them if needed, privately.)

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-6

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I do. I'm a former Senior Moderator inside another SCP-RP community.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I've gotten the chance to become 2 Jr. CL4s, those being; Medical Consultant and Special Agent. I'm also very proud of getting the rank CSG inside MTF NU-7 as it takes a lot of hard work to get such a rank. Including the fact I got gamemaster on the server not to long ago. (I resigned shortly later due to lack of motivation, more information can be brought upon if asked.)

Why would you like to become a staff member: I've recently been looking for ways to become more involved within the server, and I see this to be the perfect chance. Ever since I have joined the server, I've seen many people breaking rules such as; toxicity, RDM, LTAP, etc. Some of these people get away with such, and I want to make sure that they won't continue to break the rules and they get the correct punishment required. Not only this but I love helping others and assisting them in there needs. A staff position would do just perfect with this desire. With how much I love the server I'd love to help anyone with needs the community members may have.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would like to help fix the current issues with invisible rulings or rulings that are different per staff member. I have seen many instances were one moderator says one thing about a rule then another says otherwise. This just leading to a "invisible expansion of the rules", so whenever a player gets into trouble they are punished differently depending on the staff members thinking. A way to fix this would to strictly prohibit any use of rules that are not written inside of the SCP-RP server rules. Forums could be created for staff in-order to chat about the rulings they came up with and possibly blend them together and get them approved by server leadership. If a rule isn't written, then therefore it can never be enforced. With that, any staff members still using there "invisible rulings" of there own will be punished accordingly.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @Caboose. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.